2018 October Advanced Mechanics Lien Seminar
Theresa Crawford Tate, Esq.
Construction Attorney - Crawford & Bangs, LLP
BIA Member: $60
Future Member: $75
Registration begins at 8:45 a.m. | Continental Breakfast will be served!
This class is designed for those that have attended the Basic Mechanics Lien class or have had at least two (2) years construction related experience dealing with Mechanics Lien Forms
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- New Laws Relating to Mechanics Lien Remedies
- Critical Time Frames
- Effect of Bankruptcy and Foreclosures on your Lien Rights
- Who is entitled to lien a project
- Assuring your Mechanics Lien, Stop Notice, and Payment Bond Claims are Enforceable
- Contents of Preliminary Notice, Stop Notice, Notice to Surety and Mechanics Lien
- Sample Forms and How To Use Them
Who Should Attend?
- Business Managers
- Business Owners
- Senior Credit Personnel
CANCELLATION POLICY: Deadline to cancel previously made reservations is 5 PM, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2018. Registration not CANCELED by this time including NO SHOW registrants are NON-REFUNDABLE and will be billed per company policy. A registrant can substitute another person if they cannot attend.