Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Tel: (909) 945-1884
Fax: (909) 948-9631
Welcome to the Baldy View Chapter
Building Strength, Unity and Value for Our Members
Since 1938, the Building Industry Association (BIA), Baldy View Chapter has remained committed to providing Inland Valley families with access to the "American Dream" of homeownership.
The Baldy View Chapter, which oversees the San Bernardino County region, serves alongside three unified chapters within One Association - BIA Southern California. We are also an affiliate of the National Association of Homebuilders as well as the California Building Industry Association - a statewide trade association representing more than 5,000 companies, including homebuilders, trade contractors, architects, engineers, designers, suppliers and other industry professionals.
The Baldy View Chapter is committed to providing leadership on public policy issues that promotes building quality communities for the region's growing population, to increase the public appreciation of the importance of housing and those who provide it, and to facilitate improved business opportunities for our members.
Ali Sahabi - 2016 BIA Baldy View President
Energy Effeciency Program Partnership
- *PARTNERSHIPS STILL AVAILABLE*
- CalAtlantic Homes
- imortgage (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Lennar Corporation
- Diversified Pacific Communities
- MiTek Builder Products
- Outdoor Sign Systems, Inc.
- Richmond American Homes
- Best, Best & Krieger
- CDS Insurance Services, Inc.
- Crestwood Communities
- Fiber Care Baths, Inc.
- Meridian Land Development
- Passantino Andersen Communication
- Stratham Homes
- Transtech Engineers
- Albert A. WEBB Associates
- Boudreau Pipeline Corporation
- Capital Pacific Real Estate, Inc.
- CASC Engineering and Consulting, Inc.
- Community Works Group Design
- Crawford & Bangs LLP
- David Evans & Associates
- Fuscoe Engineering, Inc.
- Michael Baker International
- Simpson Strong-Tie Company, Inc.
- United Engineering Group
- Victory Homes, Inc.